Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
A tour of the major attractions of India’s Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first-time visitors. You’ll see the highlights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, the Pink City, the Amber Fort, and much more!
*Note - The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Pickup from airport in evening and transfer to hotel in Delhi.
Overnight at Delhi
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast will Proceed for city tour of old & New Delhi. Visiting all interesting places of Delhi Like
- Jama Masjid
- Rickshaw Ride at old Delhi through traditional Bazar
- Red fort (out side only)
- Raj Ghat, (Crimination place of Mahatma Gandhi)
- India Gate
- President house ( photo stop )
- Parliament street ( drive Through )
- Bangla Sahib ( Sikh Temple )
- 30th January "Gandhi's Home " ( Closed on Every Monday )
- Lotus Temple ( Closed on Every Monday )
Overnight in Delhi
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3 Hours Drive)
After breakfast and checkout around by 9 am . You would be driven to Agra. After lunch in Agra will proceed for visit of Taj Mahal sunset visit of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh ( moonlight garden ).
Overnight in Agra
Day 04: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (240 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
Early in the morning leave for Taj Mahal for sunrise visit later return to hotel for breakfast. Then checkout from hotel and proceed for Agra fort, after lunch or before lunch leave for Jaipur also visiting on the way Fatehpur sikri known as one of great monument of India at the era of Mughals . Reaching Jaipur by evening 7 to 8 pm.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast will be leaving for Full day tour of Jaipur. Start for fort of Amber where you will be having experience of elephant ride. Later visiting city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar), photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace). Jaipur also know for Jewellery and textile. Birla Temple.
Overnight at Jaipur
Day 06: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast will be driven to Delhi takes about 5-6 hours to reach Delhi.
Tour Cost includes:-
1. For 5 nights in 4 & 5 star category hotels on twin/double sharing room
2. All day breakfast at the hotel
3. Ac vehicle for all sightseeing and transfers
4. Packaged drinking water on board (max 4 bottles a day Per Pax)
5. Well knowledgeable English speaking tour guide each city
6. Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
7. Elephant/jeep ride in Jaipur
8. All vehicle expenses
9. All toll & parking charges
10. All applicable taxes
Tour Cost Doesn't includes:-
1. International flights and visa fee
2. Monuments Entry Fee
3. Any meals/Drinks/Any services apart from which is mentioned in inclusions
4. Tips for escort, guide, driver, hotel staff
For e-visa applicants: You must apply for e-visa, 4 days prior of your date of arrival in India.
For more information visit: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html