Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Places Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
This five days golden triangle tour gives you a lifetime opportunity to explore colours of India. This tour is perfect for those who wants to take a dip into rich Indian history, culture and traditions. A visit to the three historical cities Delhi, Agra and Jaipur will give you the most memorable moments of your life.
It’s a tour in which you will visit the major attractions of the Golden Triangle, like a visit to one of the largest mosque Jama Masjid in Delhi. A rickshaw ride in Old Dehli will take you into another world. The mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal in Agra will take your heart away and the pink city Jaipur will take you to the Rajput era.
*Note - The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
You will be picked up from the airport/ hotel by our guide or driver, for a city tour of old and New Delhi. You will visit
- Jama Masjid
- Rickshaw Ride at old Delhi through traditional Bazar
- Red fort (out side only)
- Raj Ghat, (Crimination place of Mahatma Gandhi)
- India Gate
- President house ( photo stop )
- Parliament street ( drive Through )
- Bangla Sahib ( Sikh Temple )
- 30th January "Gandhi's Home " ( Closed on Every Monday )
- Lotus Temple ( Closed on Every Monday )
Overnight in Delhi
Day 02: Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3 Hours Drive)
After breakfast and checkout by 9 am you will be driven to Agra. After around 3 hrs drive through Yamuna Express Highway, reach Agra at around 12 Noon. After lunch proceed for a guided tour to itmad ud daulah (Baby Taj). Later visit Mehtab Bagh for sunset view of Taj Mahal.
Overnight in Agra
Day 03: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (240 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
Early in the morning leave for a guided tour of Taj Mahal at sunrise time. Later return to hotel for breakfast. After checkout from hotel proceed for Agra fort. After lunch explore local art and crafts from the Mughal era and depart for Jaipur via Fatehpur sikri. Reach Jaipur by 07-08 PM.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber fort and experience an elephant ride. Start for fort of Amber where you will be having experience of elephant ride. Later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple. Jaipur is also know for Jewellery and textile.
Overnight at Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast will be driven to Delhi. It takes around 5-6 hours time to reach Delhi.
Tour Cost includes:-
1. For 4 nights in 4 & 5 star category hotels on twin/double sharing room
2. All day breakfast at the hotel
3. Ac vehicle for all sightseeing and transfers
4. Packaged drinking water on board (max 4 bottles a day Per Pax)
5. Well knowledgeable English speaking tour guide each city
6. Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
7. Elephant/jeep ride in Jaipur
8. All vehicle expenses
9. All toll & parking charges
10. All applicable taxes
Tour Cost Doesn't includes:-
1. International flights and visa fee
2. Monuments Entry Fee
3. Any meals/Drinks/Any services apart from which is mentioned in inclusions
4. Tips for escort, guide, driver, hotel staff
For e-visa applicants: You must apply for e-visa, 4 days prior of your date of arrival in India.
For more information visit: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html